Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Whale Love by Sami Stamps

Hello-
Today is a new challenge at 
This week our challenge is May Flowers!

I am sharing Whale Love by Sami Stamps 

How sweet is this image- It can be used in so many 
scenerios. I was so excited to use this "whale" paper
I have had for awhile.

Our generous sponsors-
STAMPlorations


Prize: $10 Gift Certificate 
&
Sami Stamps

Prize: $12 Gift Certificate
&
                                                                  AMB Illustrations
 
Thank you for stopping by,
Amy

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Sami Stamps- ATG (5/30)  
Lil Red Wagon- Flowers (5/23) 
Shopping Our Stash- Sounds of the Ocean-ribbon is my stash (5/23) 

7 comments:

  1. Amy, your card is so adorable!! Thank you ever so much for creating with Sami Stamps! We always love it when you share your card in our Facebook group! I saw your cute card in our FB group Thank you for sharing! Here is the link for your convenience: https://www.facebook.com/groups/618426274947087/

    Bonnie- Sami Stamps DT co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy! Love your card so much!! Adorable! Thank you for joining us for the challenge at Little Red Wagon this week. Donna (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun card, Amy. Love that whale paper!
    Hugs,
    Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! I love that fun whale, he is really cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Rocket Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

  5. for some reason I am not seeing your card here but I can see it at the link TFS Craft Rocket Ch Lis DT Your whale is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely cute card, thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, xxx
    I have candy if you would like to visit. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet. Love the image and the red, white, blue color combo. Thanks for playing along with us at Sami Stamps.

    ReplyDelete