Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Rory, I Need My Beauty Sleep by Lacy Sunshine

Happy Sunday!
Today is the beginning of a NEW Anything Goes

 I made a door/wall hanging.  I started with a shaped
wood piece, I bought at Walmart.
 I had this amazing piece of paper in my stash, just waiting
for a project like this. So I cut it out to fit the wood piece, 
leaving the castle spire to rise up above.
 I colored the sweet image with my Copic's and added 
Stickles for glitter/sparkle effect.
 I finished it off with a sentiment I cut from Cricut- and a cute
little crown.  Then added some purple tulle for the hanger.
My recipe card of color I used.

Thanks for  stopping by,
Amy 

I would like to enter the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create- ATG (2/27) 
Craft Rocket Challenge- female (3/1)

5 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great little hanger! I love the pretty colours!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could you not have sweet dreams with this beauty on the door TFS Craft Rocket Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another cutie - thanks for sharing it with Craft Rocket Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything in the card fits perfectly. The background is removed from story and the digi beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything in the card fits perfectly. The background is removed from story and the digi beautiful !

    ReplyDelete