Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Birthday Betty by Art by Miran

Good Morning!
I am hosting on the Artbymiran Showcase Blog today.
I would like to share Birthday Betty- she is 
the progressive image for the month.  All the information
about the challenge- can be found HERE on our
Facebook page- it is the pinned post.

 I have a new paper pad and embellishment set from
Kaisercraft- I was eager to use.  It is a nautical theme-
but worked well with this image too.
 This is one of those times, when I had my paper choice
already decided.  So I colored her with my Copic's to
compliment the paper colors.
I have also had this large red ribbon rosette in my
stash- I thought it was a great addition for the
sentiment.

I would love to invite you to join in our challenge HERE.
Also to browse the STORE- with almost 300 wonderful
images!
Thanks for stopping by,
Amy 
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Ruby's Rainbow- ATG (2/15) 
Crafty Sentiments- ATG (2/8) 
Lemon Shortbread- ATG (2/11)

2 comments:

  1. another fab card
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. Love the rosette. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow.

    Hugs Helen P (DT) x

    ReplyDelete