Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Puppy Love by Stitchy Bear Digi Stamps

Hello Crafty Friends-
A new challenge is stating to day at Creative Knockouts.
The theme this time is- For A Child
I am using this cute image Puppy Love


I wanted to keep it simple and flat- since I will mailing it out to my nephew.
I colored the image with my Copic's and a few diecuts and a sentiment and finished it off
with some yummy twine!

I invite to come on over and join in the fun!
thank you to our sponsor...

 Prize: $10 gift certificate

http://stitchybearstamps.com/shop/
Thanks for stopping by,
Amy

3 comments:

  1. Ooh...sweet!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet Amy! Love that cute puppy!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. How super cute and such a wonderful colour combination :-)
    Thank you for making such a great project using our Digis.
    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Best wishes,

    IKE x

    On behalf of StitchyBear Digi Outlet

    ReplyDelete