Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Just because I wanted to!!!

Hello fellow Bloggers!
If you are like me, I get busy and frazzled trying to make my Design Team deadlines and post on the Blogs...sometimes missing out on "just because I want to" crafting time.  So I am going to try and make that happen more often- this was my fun card I made this weekend.



The lovely artist of this stunning digi is Hannah Lynn- I just bought her bundle of Pocket Coloring Books...I got 120 images already printed and cut for only $35...I think that is an awesome deal!  She also has a Facebook Page and shares lots of inspiration too.

Thanks for stopping by!!
Amy

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Lacy Sunshine- ATG (7/25)
Crafts and Me challenge- Fantasy (8/8)
Creative Craft Cottage- Layer it up (7/20)
Creative Moments- ATG (7/20)
Cute Card Thursday- Ladies Only (7/14)
Ladybug Crafts- Happy Birthday (7/30)

11 comments:

  1. Gorgous Amy just love the different shades of purple,
    Thank you for joining in this month at www.craftsandmeinspirationblog this month.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is awesome! Love the colors and the coloring is amazing! Thank you for joining the challenge of Creative Craft Cottage. Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card ! Stunning colouring .
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage Challenges and Good Luck !
    Maryvonne DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Amy! Stunning Creation! I love this image and you did a fabulous job coloring her. I have never seen this artist. What a great deal you got.

    I am your newest follower and would love to have you follow my blog also. I am having a blog celebration; with lots of prizes. I would love for you to join, comment and add your link.

    Thanks so much for joining our Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. We hope to see you back again in two weeks for the next one. Good luck in the drawings. Hugs, Gloria DT

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Amy, love the colors you used.
    Thanks for joining us over at Color Your World!
    Hugs
    Sandra (CDT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Amy. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Creative Craft Cottage. We would love to see you again … Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining us over at Color Your World! with your beautiful card good luck
    caroline senior ct

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card. i love hannah lynns images too

    ReplyDelete